About Holy Family University
Founded in 1954 by the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth, Holy Family University is a comprehensive, Catholic, university based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Approximately two-thirds of the University’s 2,700 students are enrolled on a full- or part-time basis in the traditional undergraduate programs. The remaining students are adults enrolled in master’s or doctoral degree programs or accelerated degree programs designed for working adults. More than 40 degree programs are available from four schools: Arts & Sciences, Business Administration and Extended Learning, Education, and Nursing & Allied Health Professions. Holy Family University is known for a uniquely supportive atmosphere and programs that are both professional in nature and highly adapted to the real lives of students. The University offers a lower net cost than many other private institutions in the area. In addition to the main campus in Philadelphia, the University operates additional sites in Newtown and Bensalem, Pennsylvania.
Reporting to the President of Holy Family University, The Vice President for Enrollment Services, will lead and inspire a motivated team including the executive director of university admissions, the director of financial aid, and the enrollment services information analyst, in the planning, management, and coordination of undergraduate and graduate enrollment.
Overview of essential responsibilities (not all inclusive):
- Work as a collaborative member of the senior leadership team to provide strategic vision, leadership, planning, program development, budget management.
- Present data and information to President and Senior Administration for the purpose of reporting on functional areas of responsibility, as well as strategic and tactical planning.
- Develop and implement effective enrollment plans and strategies.
- Ensure enrollment team is successful in generating awareness about Holy Family University, and enrollment growth/recruitment in targeted region.
- Provide direction in collection, organization, and analysis of data.
- Partner with director of marketing and communication in successful marketing and advertising plans.
- Leverage comprehensive financial aid services to optimize resources and increase enrollment.
- Engage internal and external constituents in the recruitment process and retention efforts.
- Committed to providing professional development of staff
A Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s preferred and seven or more years of leadership in enrollment management is required.
- An understanding of best practices in enrollment management, data-driven decision making, and demonstrated success in an enrollment management role at an institution that is tuition driven is expected.
- The ideal candidate also will demonstrate excellent communication skills, effective leadership and team building skills, experience with target marketing and market segmentation and data collection analysis, and experience in the development and implementation of long-range enrollment plans.
- Experience in managing student information systems, budget oversight, experience with financial aid and leveraging,
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external constituents will be important factors in the selection of the new vice president for enrollment services.
Holy Family seeks direction and inspiration from the life and teaching of Jesus Christ, affirms the values of the Judeo-Christian tradition, and witnesses to the dignity of each person and the oneness of the human family. Holy Family University educates students to assume lifelong responsibilities towards God, society, and self. Our core values of Family, Respect, Integrity, Service and Responsibility, Learning, and Vision shape the culture and environment in which students learn and employees work. We provide a truly supportive environment for learning, as we help each student to make the most of their potential. We are also known for our especially warm, vibrant, and inclusive campus atmosphere.
Working at Holy Family University
The tagline at Holy Family University is "The Value of Family" - this was developed after extensive interviews with students, faculty, staff, and other members of the HFU community regarding what they thought was the most enduring and endearing legacy of the institution. The University seeks to cultivate this familial atmosphere by hiring those committed to students, to service, and to community.
Application and Nomination
Review of applications begins September 9, 2016 and continues until the position is filled. Interested candidates should apply for this position online via the Williams & Company website at: www.williamscompany.net. Confidential inquiries and/or nominations may be directed to Martha Smiles at: Martha@williamscompany.net or (802) 497-0151.
Holy Family University is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. Holy Family University complies with Title IX, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in an institution's education programs and activities. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application, and/or interview process should notify Human Resources.
For more information about Holy Family University, please visit our website: www.holyfamily.edu