Successful Enrollment Programs
Successful enrollment programs achieve results consistently and reliably. Achieving enrollment goals each year requires an accurate and realistic assessment of your enrollment management program and its strengths and weaknesses, an effective plan with the right strategies, and a talented, dedicated, highly trained staff to execute the plan effectively.
Williams and Company can help you evaluate your enrollment program and address any or all of your opportunities for greater success.
If you have concerns about enrolling the class you want and need, we’d like to talk with you. Together, we can design a service that meets your specific needs and ensures your continued enrollment health. For more information about our enrollment consulting services or to schedule a time to talk, please CLICK HERE or contact us at (303) 902-7250 or email email@example.com.
Enrollment Consulting and Executive Search Services
- Strategic Enrollment Management Program Analysis - Engage us to conduct a comprehensive assessment of the four critical elements of a successful enrollment program – goals, strategies, systems, and structure.
- Annual Enrollment Planning - If you lack a satisfactory enrollment plan, we can facilitate the development of a comprehensive plan that includes clear enrollment goals and objectives, key strategies, and detailed action plans.
- Talent Development and Staff Training - Provide your enrollment staff with the training and professional development they need to be effective. We focus on the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary for success.
- Ongoing Enrollment Consulting - A good plan that is not fully and effectively implemented will fail to produce the desired results. Our ongoing monthly consulting service ensures effective plan implementation, monitors progress toward goals, and identifies and resolves problems that might otherwise prevent you from enrolling the class you want.
- Coaching and Leadership Development - Engage one of our seasoned and highly experienced enrollment professionals as a coach/mentor to help develop and support your enrollment leadership.
- Strategic Enrollment Planning - If the complexity of your long-term institutional enrollment goals requires significant organizational change and a campuswide commitment to a common vision and transformational strategies, engage our strategic enrollment planning service.
- Executive Search Specializing in Enrollment Management - We’ve conducted more than 130 national searches for a variety of top enrollment management positions for 100 different colleges and universities of all sizes, types, and locations. We are especially adept at conducting successful searches in a timely and cost effective manner and in recruiting professionals who are the right fit for the institution and its challenges and opportunities.