Evaluating a candidate’s knowledge, skills, and character and matching them with the unique needs of your institution are the core of our executive search services. Finding that person who “fits best” is the key to achieving long-term success – especially in today’s highly competitive and rapidly changing environment.
More information on our Current Searches.
More information on our Completed Searches.
Williams & Company search consultants combine more than 55 years spent assessing enrollment programs and evaluating talent at hundreds of colleges and universities throughout North America.
Add to that experience an extensive network of professional contacts, and your search will be conducted thoroughly and expediently.
1. Every search begins with a visit to the campus and ends with your selection of the successful candidate. We use the campus visit to:
- clarify your goals
- assess current strategies, systems, and structure
- evaluate the chemistry of the current leadership and staff
All of this information helps us to draft the position announcement and develop a profile of the ideal candidate.
2. Then, we launch the search. Williams & Company actively solicits nominations and recruits professionals from its national network, screens applicants, and checks references before presenting you with a short list of top candidates for your consideration.
3. You select the candidates to invite to campus for interviews. We help in every way we can to recruit and hire the candidate you choose to fill the position.
Ready to find out more about our services? Please contact Martha Smiles directly at email@example.com or call her at 802.497.0151